| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaira in September is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaira September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Guaira, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaira:
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 405.8 kms (252.1 miles) N
- Dourados, Brazil - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NNW
- La Victoria, Paraguay - 426.4 kms (264.9 miles) WNW
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 330.3 kms (205.2 miles) WNW
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SSW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) SW
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SSW
- Posadas, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.8 miles) SSW