| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaira in January is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 175.5mm (6.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaira January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guaira, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaira:
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 405.8 kms (252.1 miles) N
- Dourados, Brazil - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NNW
- La Victoria, Paraguay - 426.4 kms (264.9 miles) WNW
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 330.3 kms (205.2 miles) WNW
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SSW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) SW
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SSW
- Posadas, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.8 miles) SSW