| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaira in February is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 147.5mm (5.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaira February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Guaira, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaira:
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 405.8 kms (252.1 miles) N
- Dourados, Brazil - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NNW
- La Victoria, Paraguay - 426.4 kms (264.9 miles) WNW
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 330.3 kms (205.2 miles) WNW
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SSW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) SW
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SSW
- Posadas, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.8 miles) SSW