| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaira in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in December is faintly wet. Around 189.5mm (7.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaira December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Guaira, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaira:
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 405.8 kms (252.1 miles) N
- Dourados, Brazil - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NNW
- La Victoria, Paraguay - 426.4 kms (264.9 miles) WNW
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 330.3 kms (205.2 miles) WNW
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SSW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) SW
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SSW
- Posadas, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.8 miles) SSW