| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaira in August is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78.9mm (3.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaira August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Guaira, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaira:
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 405.8 kms (252.1 miles) N
- Dourados, Brazil - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NNW
- La Victoria, Paraguay - 426.4 kms (264.9 miles) WNW
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 330.3 kms (205.2 miles) WNW
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SSW
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) SW
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 394 kms (244.9 miles) SSW
- Posadas, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.8 miles) SSW